Figs are so good eaten on their own but they are also great combined in raw or cooked dishes. This fruit is naturally high in sugar, which makes it a perfect compliment to salty meats or cheeses. The recipes below are the ones that I have found to be delicious and my family enjoys them as well.
Here are five tasty recipes:
- Bacon-wrapped figs https://www.thespruceeats.com/bacon-wrapped-figs-recipe-2216324
- Fig Bars https://www.thekitchn.com/these-fig-bars-are-just-too-pretty-delicious-links-211524
- Fig & Balsamic Glazed Chicken Thighs https://www.nospoonnecessary.com/fig-balsamic-glazed-chicken-thighs/
- Fresh Fig & Avocado Grilled Cheese https://www.yummymummykitchen.com/2016/08/20-amazing-fig-recipes.html
- Fig Bread http://www.paper-and-glue.com/2015/08/fresh-fig-bread.html