Recipe boxes were the main form for people to keep record of their recipes and store them decades ago. I mean, who uses a recipe box now? That’s what we have computers for, right? As it turns out, people are really into the vintage/retro type of stuff and recipe boxes have made a comeback. Here are 7 reasons why you might need a recipe box.
- Store your old handwritten recipes because Grandma is not likely to send you a digital file.
- Start making your own collection of recipes to pass down to your children.
- It’s like a time capsule. Your descendants will be thrilled to see your recipes written in cursive!
- It’s a beautifully sentimental wedding gift. Include your favorite recipe with a picture of yourself on a recipe card and place it inside the recipe box.
- It’s a great piece of kitchen décor.
- Never lose recipes due to computer issues.
- Never touch your keyboard with dirty, sticky hands.
Get this beautiful solid acacia wood recipe box with cards and dividers here: https://www.amazon.com/RECIPE BOX-WOODEN RECIPE BOX-RECIPE ORGANIZER-RECIPE BOX WITH CARDS AND DIVIDERS-RECIPE CARD BOX/dp/B07R4PW2M2